Ai-Kon 2009 Artists
Hey !!
~diiiverse here!
I love supporting local and young talent! Here's a list of the artists I met at Ai-kon this year. It was a pleasure being in a room full of artists for 3 days. I can't wait for next year!
I'm so sorry if I forgot you! Please just message me and I'll add you to the list.
Once again, thank you so much for making our weekend fun!
~diiiverse
~diiiverse here!
I love supporting local and young talent! Here's a list of the artists I met at Ai-kon this year. It was a pleasure being in a room full of artists for 3 days. I can't wait for next year!
- renky
- duchednier
- mausuz
- red-wolf-ink
- hafukyoudai
- rifgocrazy2
- rokuri
- sketchfiend
- tamayouchi
- princesscupcakes
- ashuri
- hori
- Effie-Tea
- fairy-of-illusions
- yuning
- Quack-Sama-
- xeno-strker
- aruri
- Armageddons-Day
- budgie
I'm so sorry if I forgot you! Please just message me and I'll add you to the list.
Once again, thank you so much for making our weekend fun!
~diiiverse
Labels: Ai-Kon 2009, diiiverse, Links
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home