Ai-kon is neeeeeext week? WOOOORD?!?!
HOLY SHAT! Introduction? Do we even need an introduction?
Heck, JUST STICK IT TO YOUR HEAD : FLASHB4NG!
Just kidding. I guess we do need one. Wait, I'M NOT KIDDING ABOUT STICKING US IN YOUR HEAD, I'm talking about the bloooog. Blogging is sooo much fuuun. Yeah! Yeah! Ha, excuse my sidetracks (it sounds like I have ADD). --- Although there's two obvious posts already made, but what the hell. Lemme join in on the fun!
Hungry and tired. SO YOU BETTER MAKE US HAPPY BY BUYING OUR STUFF! YEAH? YEEEAH! Hahaha. No, no. But honestly guys, we worked bombdiggity to the bone for this year. It was actually pretty interesting how it all happened. Just like Mr. L mentioned, we're a group that came together with a similar burning-feeling to grab a pencil and draw whatever the heck we want and then BOOM! SMEXY ARTWORK. Being with the group, it's like an accident waiting to happen, OF COURSE, in a good way. It's more like we have fun doing what we do and then expressing it through artwork. It sounds like I don't make sense, but I'm the type to complicate my explanations. ^^ Oh no, look it's already 9:15am. I should be getting ready......
WHAM! Going back on topic --- Ai-kon 2009 is hella on its way! I'm thinking that there's a few things to finalize and then PRESTO, we are doooooone. I think? NO! Wait, yeah. We're done? Oh crap, seriously? No!
Kaaaay, seriously. I keep doing that. But um, like I said, keep your heads straight and EYES-WIDE for us at the ARTIST'S FAIRE. That's what it's called right? I think I spelled it wrong. Ha. Remember, our stuff ranges from stickers to prints to t-shirts to -- GO BUY SOMETHING! At least one thing and then if you like it, BUY MORE. And if you come by and just look at our stuff and then walk away, I swear I'll get one of my creeeepy minions to like breathe on your back or like STALK the crap out of you just until you buy something! O_O Juuuuuust kidding, sort of.
Other than that, FELLOW MEMBERS.... love you guys. WAH! AND BITE ME! My sidetracking is the boooobs. Yes, boobs. Leave me alone. (:
Don't forget guys, meeting up on Sunday. (Can I say that? O_O)
Enough said.
I keep hearing my fricken stomach growl... I'm honestly hungry..
Heck, JUST STICK IT TO YOUR HEAD : FLASHB4NG!
Just kidding. I guess we do need one. Wait, I'M NOT KIDDING ABOUT STICKING US IN YOUR HEAD, I'm talking about the bloooog. Blogging is sooo much fuuun. Yeah! Yeah! Ha, excuse my sidetracks (it sounds like I have ADD). --- Although there's two obvious posts already made, but what the hell. Lemme join in on the fun!
Hungry and tired. SO YOU BETTER MAKE US HAPPY BY BUYING OUR STUFF! YEAH? YEEEAH! Hahaha. No, no. But honestly guys, we worked bombdiggity to the bone for this year. It was actually pretty interesting how it all happened. Just like Mr. L mentioned, we're a group that came together with a similar burning-feeling to grab a pencil and draw whatever the heck we want and then BOOM! SMEXY ARTWORK. Being with the group, it's like an accident waiting to happen, OF COURSE, in a good way. It's more like we have fun doing what we do and then expressing it through artwork. It sounds like I don't make sense, but I'm the type to complicate my explanations. ^^ Oh no, look it's already 9:15am. I should be getting ready......
WHAM! Going back on topic --- Ai-kon 2009 is hella on its way! I'm thinking that there's a few things to finalize and then PRESTO, we are doooooone. I think? NO! Wait, yeah. We're done? Oh crap, seriously? No!
Kaaaay, seriously. I keep doing that. But um, like I said, keep your heads straight and EYES-WIDE for us at the ARTIST'S FAIRE. That's what it's called right? I think I spelled it wrong. Ha. Remember, our stuff ranges from stickers to prints to t-shirts to -- GO BUY SOMETHING! At least one thing and then if you like it, BUY MORE. And if you come by and just look at our stuff and then walk away, I swear I'll get one of my creeeepy minions to like breathe on your back or like STALK the crap out of you just until you buy something! O_O Juuuuuust kidding, sort of.
Other than that, FELLOW MEMBERS.... love you guys. WAH! AND BITE ME! My sidetracking is the boooobs. Yes, boobs. Leave me alone. (:
Don't forget guys, meeting up on Sunday. (Can I say that? O_O)
Enough said.
I keep hearing my fricken stomach growl... I'm honestly hungry..
Labels: Ai-Kon 2009, hachi

1 Comments:
You ARE INSANE! Stop trying to sound like a really bad salesman! HAHA
:: Love The "Beast Master"
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home