Saturday, July 11, 2009

FIRST POST

Just when you thought it was safe to go in the water, someone goes and... I promised the slave driver I wouldn't use profanity or degrade anyone... in particular. Long story short this is the whole start of... Whatever it is we decide to do. "What do we do?", you ask? Well I'll tell you anyways!

We are flashB4NG, IN YOUR FACE, BIG DISGRACE!!

That's not really the slogan and I'm probably going to get attacked (by the beast master) for saying it, but the members of this group create fun and interesting pieces through various forms of art. Either it be with the raw power of each individual's artistic talents, unhealthily large amounts of energy drinks injected intravenously or deadlines meticulously hidden to ambush us at every turn, we are always trying to do something fun that most people will enjoy. We may greatly offend a few, which is of course completely unintentional.... Mostly. That's a bonus.

The master probably wouldn't have wanted me to do the introduction to this blog thing (Where did the term blog come from...?)

That aside, anyone interested enough to read this..... JAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAJAHAHAJAJA- please don't hesitate to sit back and enjoy the weird and strangely interesting things flashB4NG has to offer. Hm, I wonder if there's anything on the site by now... Hahaha if not then sorry for the inconvenience.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home